Welcome Welcome

Hey youskies thanks for the page visit. Please leave your comments by clicking "comments" on the bottom of each post. You can either log in or just add comments with your "name/url." ~Andy

P.S. Don't be a LURKER and just read with no comment. The baby Jesus judges you when you do that... I don't even care if you "troll" because at least you're putting something...

Also, you can check out my Twitter by clicking --> HERE

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Alex, I'll take Potpourri for 400 Please

School has started once again...*sigh* I hope everyone's break was relaxing and enjoyable. I for one can count the things I did during summer break on one hand... worked and watched movies.... and went on that family vacation. Anyway, the stresses of classes will commence soon and that will give me another thing to bitch about. Speaking of bitching... let's get to it, shall we?


PTTAAF 3*
*PEOPLE AND THINGS THAT ARE ANNOYING &/OR FRUSTRATING

Random Sightings:

11. When people bring their children to the movies-




I know that getting a babysitter in times of need is sometimes difficult, but my goodness... I don't think that bringing a five month old teething baby to a theater with hundreds of other people is a good idea. I know I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I figure that a dark room full of strangers wanting to watch a movie they paid about ten bucks to see on an opening weekend doesn't want some stupid kid (who got in for free) to ruin it by their loud and obnoxious cries. If you ask me... children should pay a higher premium to go out to public places...that way adults are discouraged to bring them. And don't get mad at me...it's just a suggestion. If you ever had to clean up after someone else's kid, I think you'd agree with me on this one. I don't know how many times I had to sweep up those damn Gerber Graduates star shaped snacks, but c'mon people! If you do decide to bring your 'only cute to you' child out...do everyone a favor and clean up after your own damn kid. Sheesh...

12. Public Urination-

I didn't think that I actually had to put this on here because I think it's obvious that this act shouldn't be done... So why am I putting this on here now? Because I was having lunch with my sister and this kid about six or seven years old pops open the door and starts pissing on the sidewalk. I was appalled because his mother and her friend just watched him do this disgusting deed. I think I was staring with my jaw open and I was so shocked that I think my Asian eyes were so wide that they probably looked like regular sized ones. From now on, I am fully supportive of having children on leashes and smacking them in public, because apparently that's the only way some can be handled. I don't even want to start with how unsanitary that is, but you can bet your ass that I found another exit to walk out of. I'm not stepping through or on any kid's piss. No thank you.

13. Spork/Foon-

A hybrid gone wrong... Let me start out by saying, what the hell kind of invention is this? Was there a revolt led by one-armed people to manufacture this poor thought out contraption or something? Also, I honestly don't think it should be called a "spork" or a "foon" because it sounds like it's 50% spoon and 50% fork. If any of you have used this supposed "spork/foon" you would know that it is mostly spoon than fork. Maybe the word "spook" or "fpoon" would be more accurate. The fork part of a spork is maybe one centimeter long. What can you honestly spear with a centimeter long tine?*that's what the pointy things are called I'll tell you...it's nothing. You couldn't even break great grandma's single layer epidermis...believe me, I tried. A spork is the only thing that any fried chicken place offers as a utensil. I don't even know why I try to use it every time, because I always get the same outcome. I attempt to "spear" the chicken off the bone and the tines bend backward and forward. And forget trying to bend them back, they're now so flimsy that it probably would have been better if you had just used a spoon. This might seem trivial to you, but it really gets my blood boiling when inferior products are being distributed. Why don't we just go back to VHS while we're at it? Here's another question... Where in America do you get a spoon and a fork as utensils? Shouldn't it be a knife and a fork? I'm not complaining about the spoon and fork combo because I'm Asian and I for one use the spoon for rice, soup, and.... wait that's beside the point. Shouldn't there be a "knork" or a "foife" some where out there? That makes more sense to me because I use the edge of my fork to cut more than I use a knife. Let's just sharpen the flat edge of our forks and get that patent on our innovation. I'll even split the proceeds with ya, because I'm that nice. Bad news kiddies... I seriously made up the term, "knork," but IT ALREADY EXISTS! Wow...I wonder if the shit I took this morning is on CBS's The Next Great Invention.

14. When people yuck my yum-



I'm sure that many of you have already have heard those words come out of my mouth, but I just want to emphasize how big of a pet-peeve that is. I especially lose patience with people when I find out that they haven't even tried the said food I am about to consume. If I hear the statement, "EWW! You're really going to eat that?!" one more time... I think I might just flip and go off on the poor individual who broke the camel's back. Let's break down this question: Am I really going to eat this? Through a small attempt of a thought process it can take a less than par person to realize that the answer is...yes. What person in their right mind, packs a lunch and is about to take a bite and then answers, "No?" Let me just say one thing, if someone is eating something... do them a favor and keep your opinions to yourself. Last time I checked you didn't need another person's permission to eat your own food. The exception of course is if the time and location is not prime.

Here's something totally off base... Who here has seen someone walking while trying to eat a banana? If you answered yes to this question, please tell me you snickered to yourself. Hehe it looks hilarious/awkward.

15. People who wear winter attire when it is over 100 degrees outside-


I will only show mercy to people who actually need protection from the sun. i.e. Albinos or if it is part of your religious beliefs... Everyone else is shit out of luck. Let's begin. Many of you know that during the summer if temperatures reach a certain high I am prone to Tourette's syndrome. I occasionally look like a crazed person when pouncing between covered and shaded areas. By the end of a hot day, my shirt has transformed into a sticky composition and is permanently stuck to my backside. Let me just tell you, it's not a pretty site. This is why I do not understand how people can be conscience when it is scorching hot outside and are wearing hoodies or thick jackets. To be honest, I'm not a person that sweats a lot, but recently between classes I get an unusual sweat mark on my shirt.... it's from my backpack, so it looks like I have a sweater vest made out of body perspiration...nice. Anyway, if I'm soaking up my t-shirt, I don't even want to imagine what's under that freshman's stupid high school letter jacket. C'mon! I think someone needs to tell these people that they look ridiculous and retarded. Not to mention that this directly coincides with people who have B.O. Gag me. You might be thinking: Hey, maybe they were in a cold building and were too lazy to take off their sweater/jacket between class. I can assure you that this is not the case with these people because (1) I usually see these people just hanging outside and (2) If you're too lazy to take off a sweater/jacket when it's hot outside... God help you. I don't know how you can get anything done...

Bleh, that's it for now my minions. Click --> HERE <-- now!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea! geez, long time no talk. So, I am a currently unemployed college studen in San Antonio! yay...shit. Not to mention I'm paying rent out of my own pocket. The point of this rant is for you to put your Catholic ass to work and pray for me! Amen--Reyna

Unknown said...

oh andrea, i miss you. and i more than agree with you on every one of these... true story though, when my brothers were being potty trained we lived out in the middle of no where and off the front porch was much more preferable to my mom than on the carpet. this made for awkward times in public once or twice. at least it ended in my mom screaming and pulling their pants up immediately haha

ps. i'm subbing at ingram. suicide? most likely. fun stories? oh hell yes.

Unknown said...

stinky people agreed...i sit next to an indian kid in my evidence class and oh mannnn is he smelly...whats a polite way to tell him to take a shower, bc im not kidding i can't do this for a whole semester.

Allyson said...

Hehehe!! Wow I have a pee story too! My neighbors boys growing up their mom let them run around outside naked and piss in the streets where we the elders of the hood played baseball... It was gross and would make us so mad bc we couldn't play in that area bc some little stupid kid would piss. And his parents sat outside and gave two shits about it. But anyway I love the stories and can't wait to hear more!!! Good luck on you stuff you have this week!!

Allyson said...

Ps I am going to make sure to ask you if "you are going to eat that?" Next time we go eat!! Hahahaha!! And about the kids in the movies, there's nothing more annouying then watching a good movie and in the best most serious part the baby screams and the mom just freakin sits there hoping that stupid ass kid will shut the F up!!!

Lauren said...

What the eff is that guy eating in that picture? I hope it's a photoshopped dead baby.

Reyna - That sucks. I hope things look up soon.

KJ - That sucks. I hope that kid takes a shower soon.

Kae - That (subbing) might potentially suck. Good luck, Miss (or Ms.) Lewis!

Hoolie said...

All I can say about this blog is that the picture of the Asian man eating a baby made me puke. No! For real I puked!!!!! And the spork thing is super true. Here something that is super annouying to me.....when people go up the stairs on the wrong side and don't move over. Well thats all. MISS YOUR FACE!!!

Unknown said...

One time I was going up the stairs and I was on the right side, but apparently I wasn't going fast enough because a girl behind me scoffed and said, "EXCUSE ME!" She then made me move over so she could go up the stairs. The whole time I just stared at the open space to the left...*sigh* I think I just attract stupid and rude people.

Anonymous said...

very nice....I miss you friend!

Mrs.Cassady said...

So at 745 this a.m as I walked to class, I noticed a few people wearing freakin hoodies!!! The sun hasn't fully risen and its already hot; I can feel myself beginning to perspire. I then pondered what the hell is wrong with these people!!! I'm wearing a light t-shirt and shorts and their sporting jeans and a freakin hoodie!!! H-E-L-L-O this is TEXAS!!! It gets hot as hell here!! I don't get it, I just don't.

Btw on a different note...she is funny!! "The point of this rant is for you to put your Catholic ass to work and pray for me! Amen--Reyna"

Unknown said...

That's the first and only time Reyna has and will be referred to as "funny."

Pegleg said...

Big dick... your list is so shoddy. I for one urinate in public whenever possible. Europe literally has outside urinals for the dudes! And if you're eating a butt sammy with sliced bananas and mustard, I have to say something. You should definitely be more kind to people's stomachs when you choose to eat that shit in public/pubic.

I hope someday you grow some baells and start handing out condoms.

Lauren said...

Is that you, Paul?

Unknown said...

Haha of course it's Praul. It's so obvious isn't it?

Noel said...

When your at a sporting event and the person in the row in front of you reclines back and is all in your space and keeps hitting your knees with his elbows but refuses to sit up so your knee keeps hitting his fat sweaty ass!!! MAN I HATE THAT!!!

Inoue Erern-taicho said...

Ah, the Spork. I nearly (publicly) pissed myself when I read it because of a very recent run-in with a spork that went south, quick. For about three days I just kept thinking, "Who the fuck thought a spork was a good idea?"

You make me laugh.

Lauren said...

I hate when people yuck my yum too. Let me eat my bean poultice (piece of bread with mayo and pickle relish covered in beans and sausage) and syrup on absolutely everything in peace!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.