Welcome Welcome

Hey youskies thanks for the page visit. Please leave your comments by clicking "comments" on the bottom of each post. You can either log in or just add comments with your "name/url." ~Andy

P.S. Don't be a LURKER and just read with no comment. The baby Jesus judges you when you do that... I don't even care if you "troll" because at least you're putting something...

Also, you can check out my Twitter by clicking --> HERE

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One of many...hopefully

So...I randomly decided to start blog...so here it goes:

Suicide Savior....School? <--please notice alliteration

School just started up again and I'm so not ready for it. My brain is still stuck on stand-by mode. But, I have to admit that the days right before classes started I was inches away from blowing my brains out from boredom. School starts off the same way for me... I tell myself that I won't procrastinate and get my studies finished ahead of time, but in the end I always fall into my old bad habits. We'll see how this semester will turn out.

This semester I'm loaded with the usual upper division courses and Japanese, but I decided to give myself a little break and am taking 2 P.E. courses. :) I have basketball Tuesdays and Thursdays and softball Mondays and Wednesdays. They're supposed to be fun, but we'll see how the people are in there. The first day of basketball I only saw like 3 other girls and the rest dudes. Hopefully the games won't get super aggressive.

Another change this semester is that I've turned into a biker.... I remember despising anyone who rode a bike on campus, but now I've become one of them. The difference with me is that I actually have consideration to the pedestrians around me. I'm actually scared of hitting or clipping anyone within a 5 foot radius of me riding my bike. Also, this bike is pretty old school so there are no hand breaks... it took a while to get used to, but I think I'm getting it down. 2 days down...zero causalities. I'll keep you updated on my progress. Consider this my official vow to never turn into the "OH NO!!" biker girl. If you have not had the privilege to know "OH NO!!" biker girl, please remind me to tell you this story because it's one of my favorites.

Job Searching

So I put in a leave of absence at Pappasito's. The work was OK, but I just wasn't making the money I wanted for the effort I put in. The ideal job for me would be...easy work, super flexibility, and high pay. But believe it or not this ideal job is quite difficult to acquire. So the search continues...

Condo Mishaps

So I am sure many of you know by now that I had some roommate problems... To prevent another anger tantrum I will just say that the situation is just about solved. I guess it's true that you don't really know someone until you live with them...but sheesh some people are just plain right surprising. I guess it's because I usually give people the benefit of the doubt. I should learn to train this trait... Presently the people who reside in my four bedroom condo are: Melanie, Kumi, and myself. In a few weeks Grace should be moving in as well, since she is starting to take some classes at ACC. This situation I believe will turn out much smoother since it will be all Asians. Hopefully we will all think on the same page. If not... I'll have to regulate..yet again.

On another note... I have no idea why there are hoodlums messing with people's property at our condominium complex. It's really starting to piss me off. First someone went around egging people's cars, my license plate was removed, and now this past New Year's Eve someone broke into my Spyder. WTF that kind of stuff really gets my blood boiling. Since the top of my convertible was cut open, it is currently getting replaced. I believe my top will be black now... I wonder how it's going to look. Also, my parents surprised me with a new Mitsubishi Raider truck. I was super surprised/excited/grateful. It was very unexpected. Now the only thing is that everyone keeps asking me if I like it. Why wouldn't I like it? Whoever complains about getting something new and unexpected should get slapped across the face.

What do you think?

So in close I just wanted to extend an invitation to you to leave any comments, thoughts or suggestions. I have a pretty open mind so any comments are appreciated.
Happy Hump Day!

~Andy

Today's Picks:

TV: Top Chef 10/9c
Music: The Bridges
Game: Guitar Hero: World Tour
Book: Along Came a Spider By James Patterson
Current Guilty Pleasure: The Bachelor

4 comments:

Mayra said...

All I can say it that you should enjoy the mundane-ness that is school while you have the chance. i am about to shoot my brains out too...and its not because I am bored...well maybe slightly---its because I am overwhelmed. Too many responsibilities and I haven't even gotten a job yet. Oh help me Jesus.

I really miss you, so I'm glad you are blogging so at least I can keep up with you this way :)

Later Days.

Unknown said...

Yes...my first comment. Comments make my heart smile.

No job yet? Well I'll put in a word for you to baby Jesus. We're kinda best friends.

Lauren said...

Dude, so Athena moved out??

Lauren said...

also check out my blog: http://whoowhoo.wordpress.com

outie.