Welcome Welcome

Hey youskies thanks for the page visit. Please leave your comments by clicking "comments" on the bottom of each post. You can either log in or just add comments with your "name/url." ~Andy

P.S. Don't be a LURKER and just read with no comment. The baby Jesus judges you when you do that... I don't even care if you "troll" because at least you're putting something...

Also, you can check out my Twitter by clicking --> HERE

Monday, January 26, 2009

Mondays...yuck.

So today the weather sucks asshole. I didn't want to get out of bed today because it was so cold, but I did wake up from an interesting dream. Usually I have a myriad of different dreams in one night, but if I remember anything it's just one or a few of those dreams. Well, from what I remember this time... the people in my dream were Paul Pagel, Erin Torres, and me... The weird part was that Paul and I were played by ourselves, but for some reason Erin's role was played by Kristin Kreuk. I have no idea why....but anyway all I remember was that we were in a haunted house from a video game or something...I don't really remember, but all I know is that it was kinda a nightmare because the haunted house turned out to be real or something...???.

I sat behind a girl in my history class today and I was being nosy and was reading her Gmail chat screen because the class is unbearably boring. Anyway, turns out I know this girl. For those of you who don't know how big a history class at UT is... my class has about 300 students. Well, the off chance that I did recognize the girl sitting in front of me was pretty slim it was even slimmer that I remembered her name and where she was from. We had a calculus class together my first semester along with Colt McCoy mind you. Here's the answer to your question... Colt isn't very bright. Anyway, this girl's name is Taylor. I don't actually remember the very first encounter with her, but apparently she did with me. My very first day at UT of my first semester this girl screams at me, "Oh, my gosh! I know you. You went to Ingram, right?!"
I replied, "Yeah..."
"I thought that was you. We played basketball together. Remember me?"
"No, I'm sorry. I have a horrible memory."
"Oh, really?" ***and then she went on describing herself and gave me clues to who she was, but nothing rang any bells and it didn't help that every time someone talks about themselves for a certain period of time my eyes will involuntarily glaze over...

*****

The weather is making me tired and gloomy... I just want to stay home all day and watch movies. Popcorn anyone?


Today's Picks:

TV: The Bachelor 8/7c

Music: On the Surface

Game: SingStar ABBA Edition

Book: Minna Unchi (Everyone Poops) By Taro Gomi

Current Guilty Pleasure: Checking my blog over 10x a day....


1 comment:

M said...

There's nothing to comment about. Write something better.