Welcome Welcome

Hey youskies thanks for the page visit. Please leave your comments by clicking "comments" on the bottom of each post. You can either log in or just add comments with your "name/url." ~Andy

P.S. Don't be a LURKER and just read with no comment. The baby Jesus judges you when you do that... I don't even care if you "troll" because at least you're putting something...

Also, you can check out my Twitter by clicking --> HERE

Monday, February 2, 2009

Feb rew airy

So, did anyone actually watch the Super Bowl XLIII (43)? I only watched the end of the 4th quarter. It was probably the most exciting part of the game anyway. I was going for Arizona, because everyone else was going for the Steelers. Honestly, I really didn't care.

I went home to Kerrville this past weekend, for my mom's birthday. I never know what to get her, but we ended up getting her a Coach purse. Kerrville is pretty lame so there are no nice places to take her out to dinner, and everyone is sick of Chili's so we just went to Culver's. Well, we decided on Culver's because no one wanted to make a decision. It's just a whole lot of:
"What do you want?"
"I don't know. What do you feel like eating?"
"I don't care whatever you want."

So, this can go on forever, and it drives me crazy, but I have to admit that I'm super indecisive. Hey, at least I can admit this.

Last night was our first intramural game of the season.... Let's just say it was obvious that we've never played together as a team before hand. It was a lot of running around and taking stupid shots. Though, in the second half we started to get it together, but the score deficit proved too much. The final score was like 47-29, or some bullshit. It wasn't pretty. We were all convinced that we need to actually practice together. There was a high point of the game, though. Paul's appearance was entertaining as usual. He wore short golden yellow shorts with a fitted white t-shirt that read in pink letters, "Out of Your League." I actually gave him the shirt, but he honestly looked ridiculous, which I told him to his face. I recruited a girl for the team from my basketball class named, Shelly. And, I was criticizing Paul as usual and she thought that I had just met him. She must have thought I was the meanest person alive. Haha

So, I’ve been watching a lot of TV lately… my favorite. I’m usually not into game shows and crap, but this year is a different story. I watched the American Idol auditions and they were hilarious. Currently, I’m obsessively following the Bachelor…. I know I’m bad.

TV Shows I watch regularly this season:

American Idol

The Bachelor

Brothers & Sisters

Grey's Anatomy

Law & Order CI

Law & Order SVU

Saturday Night Live

Top Chef

and many others...

Anyone else watching the same crap on the tube?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh. I'm glad I wasn't there trying to decide where to eat. It always goes on and on and on and on and on.... That doesn't really happen to us though, between me, you and Meranie. We usually decide pretty quick.. SUre, we also do the "I don't care, wherever" thing, but we figure it out.
I can totally imagine Paul showing up with the SHORT golden yellow shorts and a fitted shirt.. haha. That is hilarious. I'm glad Praul doesn't cry when you criticize him, that would've been so much funnier.
see ya! ---- chang chang chang