Welcome Welcome

Hey youskies thanks for the page visit. Please leave your comments by clicking "comments" on the bottom of each post. You can either log in or just add comments with your "name/url." ~Andy

P.S. Don't be a LURKER and just read with no comment. The baby Jesus judges you when you do that... I don't even care if you "troll" because at least you're putting something...

Also, you can check out my Twitter by clicking --> HERE

Monday, February 9, 2009

Free Car Wash

So, another way to make it rain instead of wearing new shoes is... to wash your car. This weekend I decided to wash my car since the weather was pretty nice, not too cold/hot. But, of course this morning it had to pour. I'm semi-pissed that it rained, but I know we needed some.

Well, this morning when I got ready for school the rain was coming down pretty hard, so I made sure to bring an umbrella. After scrounging around for a few minutes I found two umbrellas: one huge golf umbrella and a super tiny umbrella that would probably only cover my head. So, I brought the huge one today. I must naturally be an unlucky person, because every time I bring an umbrella it stops raining, and when it does rain I'm the only person on campus that doesn't have an umbrella. *sigh* You might ask, why don't I just keep an umbrella in my bag all of the time? Because the one semester I did that it pretty much never rained. So, I didn't want to be the reason for Austin's occasional drought.

I can only remember one time I had an umbrella when it was raining. It was a medium sized one, so maybe two people could fit under it. Well, every time I see a person who is just walking through the rain getting soaked, I feel bad. Plus, I personally think you look like a douche if you're walking with an umbrella next to a person who doesn't. So, the one time I did have an umbrella I decided to offer to share it with the girl walking next to me. I just walked next to her and put the umbrella over both of us, and of course she thanked me. We were both walking toward the same direction, but I had no idea what building she was going to. So, we just silently walked... It got kinda awkward, but luckily she broke the silence asked me if I was going to the engineering building. I told her, "No, I'm actually going to RLM (which is some sort of engineering building)." She must thought I said a different building, because she said, thanks again and then ran out from under the umbrella and started heading to the building she had class in. Little did I know at the time... RLM is right next to the engineering building...So, I continued to walk next to her in the rain, with only myself under the umbrella... That was the only and last time I offered to help someone in the rain...
******

Well, in exception to this recent rain, the weather has been improving. The cold is starting to fade away and warm temperatures are near. So, that means people are going to start wearing more shorts.

There are three kinds of shorts I'm most interested in.

1) The sorority short: the Nike tempo running shorts that come in a wide assortment of colors, but have the exact basic look. They're kinda poofy and have a little rounded slit on the sides. Those are pretty much the only shorts I see sorority girls wear.



2) The basketball short: Long and knee length shorts. These are mostly what guys wear no matter what sport they play. And, if girls wear them I automatically assume they play basketball. These are the kind I wear when I work out, but I wouldn't call myself a "baller."



3) The "word-butt" short: they are usually cotton shorts that have some sort of girly word that reads across someone's ass. E.g.: Hottie, Sexy, Princess. These are one of my least favorites to spot, because no matter how hard I try I always have to look and read what they say. The only reason for these shorts must be to attract one's eye to someone's ass.

So, instead of the typical boring words to catch someone's eye, I've devised my own ideas to make people stare at your ass.

Here is an example of a common one:



This one I think gives a straight forward approach:



Here I think would be more of a kind of invitation:



This one needs no words...



Whoever has this on their backside.... I'm sorry.

If you want even more attention to your rear you could always wear jeans with really small back pockets, or even better pull a chola J-Lo and go pocket-less if you're daring. Or you could walk around with an EXTREME wedgie all day. Either way I don't think these girls would like my ideas, they're too boring...


7 comments:

Austinienne said...

The "Insert Here" shorts are the best. That's what they pretty much scream. You should've made the hole look like a real asshole. And the period blood shorts are gross. At least if I wore them, I could always tell people, "No, it's not real blood. It's the shorts' design." And even if I had an accident and it was real blood, I'd tell them the same thing.

Anonymous said...

dear andrea,
you're so awesome. i want word pants to wear to yoga so i can be super awkward :)
love, mikaela

Anonymous said...

haha...wow..I totally agree with you about the shorts thing..I cant stand wearing those short shorts...i gotta be in the "baller" shorts...its just more comfortable and they dont ride up! haha... - duke

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome shorts. TOtally hilarious! That short with the period blood is pretty gross and embarrassing, but I could always use one in case I have an accident. eoowwww.. ---- chang chang chang

Pegleg said...

What about the shorts where you accidentally shart? I see those everytime I look in the mirror.

JulieBianca said...

I'm a good mix of the soroity short and the basketball short so would that make me? This blog is by far the best one.

Anonymous said...

I need you to know that I feel the exact same way about the rain!!! Exactly...as for shorts, you forgot the really short jean shorts. The ones that look like someone got tired of their jeans and just hacked at em with some type of sharp object lol ~ash~