Welcome Welcome

Hey youskies thanks for the page visit. Please leave your comments by clicking "comments" on the bottom of each post. You can either log in or just add comments with your "name/url." ~Andy

P.S. Don't be a LURKER and just read with no comment. The baby Jesus judges you when you do that... I don't even care if you "troll" because at least you're putting something...

Also, you can check out my Twitter by clicking --> HERE

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dysphoria Week

Yay, we actually played a pretty decent game last night and....won. What a concept. Anyway, the other team wasn't horrible, but they played pretty rough. The girl I was guarding kept pushing off of me to get open and in the first half she somehow knocked me on my back and my head flew back and hit the floor of the court. It didn't feel so great at the time and last night I fell asleep with a massive migraine...and today I have the pleasure of having a new horn protruding from the back of my head...nice.

So, currently I'm letting Grace borrow my school ID on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that she can ride the bus for free. Pretty nice of me, huh? Anyway, I needed to check out a book from the library so I go up to the desk to check it out and of course the girls asks me, "Can I see your id?" Right when she asks me I think, "shit..." Well, I come up with a different idea and decide to buy the book and then I can return it tomorrow. No harm done there, right? Right... well today Mel had a review so I told her she didn't have to pick me up from school today because I'll just ride the bus and meet her at St. Eds. But, if you remember... I need my ID to ride the bus for free. *sigh* So, looks like I shot myself in the foot again. Oh, well it was just like a buck to ride, right? Even though I only invested one dollar to public transportation I feel like every time I ride the city bus I'm putting my well being on the line. There are a lot of bums that ride the bus and their stench is equivalent to an old used rag. So, I'm sitting in the bus minding my own business clutching my books to my chest while waiting for my stop and then I feel a burst of warm air hit the back of my neck. My eyes widen and I'm left speechless because I realize it's from the breath of some homeless dude sitting directly behind me...eww. Before I can jerk my head around and look at the guy with raised eyebrows and disbelief... he exhales largely on my neck again! I was so disgusted my shoulders impulsively shuddered and I moved to the front edge of my seat. I think I might have calmed down by humming to myself like a crazy person. When I got to my stop I ran off the bus in search for some sanitizer to relieve some of the ickiness I felt.

*****

So, this week I'm going to compare to swallowing a pistol... I had 2 exams yesterday: history and a Japanese oral, a written Japanese exam today, economics tomorrow, and then a 7 page paper due Thursday at 2 PM. *sigh* Why does my life suck so bad right now?

In addition to this crapola of school work, I'm in the process of getting sick. I'm not sick yet, but getting there. Sometimes I wish I was already sick so I would be that much closer to be getting over being sick. But, I'm not even sick yet...So, that means I have to wait till I'm sick and then start to get better. Wow...that was a lot of "sick."

If you're reading right now you're probably wondering, "Andrea, if you're so freaking busy...why the hell are you writing in your blog?" Well, my answer is that this is my study break. So, get off my case.

The only upside to this busy week is that it's over on Thursday. Yay! Let's drink until we forget the week, shall we? Anyone who's free this weekend and wants to come over and chill just give me a ring...preferably diamond.


Well, best get back to tying my noose...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, week of terror. i've had the joy of being sick this week. you know it's bad when the head of your dpt. tells you to get the go home and he'll cancel class (yay four person class!). i wish i could drink the night away with you :(

when is your spring break?

Pegleg said...

Have you ever considered not being a batch and putting the jizz on the ice cream every once in awhile? When life gives you lemons, squeeze it on your penis, dawg.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how you inevitably get sick right around finals when everything in the world is due. The pressure is enough to send us all to an insane asylum. College students are its own breed of humanity in my opinion. I'm glad you made it through this hell week! ~ash~